A test at a property in Co Sligo found there were unsafe amounts of lead present in the drinking water.
Lead levels, six times higher than the limit for safe consumption, was discovered at a house in Rosses Point late last year.
Since the start of 2017 unsafe levels of lead have been found in drinking water in more than 30 areas, according to figures from the by The Irish Times.
There is no safe level of lead in drinking water, according to a health professional.
President of the National Association of GPs, Dr. Maitiu O’Tuathail, says lead is toxic: