Donegal’s Laura Feely and the Sligo duo of Aoife McDermott and Nicole Fowley have all retained their places in the Ireland women’s rugby team for Saturday night’s Six Nations game against Italy in Parma.
Feely is once again named in the front row, with McDermott in the second row, while Fowley is selected at outhalf.
The selection sees Enniskillen’s Kathryn Dane named at scrumhalf, which will be her first senior international start.
Ireland go into Saturday’s game on the back of a win against Scotland, and a loss to England on the opening weekend of hte season.
The Ireland team for to play Wales on Saturday night:
15. Lauren Delany (Firwood Waterloo Ladies/IQ Rugby)
14. Eimear Considine (UL Bohemians/Munster)
13. Sene Naoupu (Old Belvedere/Leinster)
12. Michelle Claffey (Blackrock/Leinster)
11. Alison Miller (Old Belvedere/Connacht)
10. Nicole Fowley (Galwegians/Connacht)
9. Kathryn Dane (Old Belvedere/Ulster)
1. Laura Feely (Galwegians/Connacht)
2. Emma Hooban (St. Mary’s/Leinster)
3. Leah Lyons (Harlequins)
4. Aoife McDermott (Railway Union/Leinster)
5. Nichola Fryday (Galwegians/Connacht)
6. Anna Caplice (Richmond)
7. Claire Molloy (Wasps)
8. Ciara Griffin (UL Bohemians/Munster) (capt)