Castle Dargan Golf Club
Petstop Winter League 2017/18
Last week saw the start of our winter league. It was great to see a big turn out on the course with everyone enjoying the break in the weather for the good. The Winter League is open to Members, Non Members and Juniors.
· The qualifying rounds commence on the weekend of 4th /5th November and will run on each successive weekend up to and including the weekend of 16/17th December.
· After Christmas, the League re-commences on the weekend of 6th /7th January and will continue on each successive weekend until the weekend of 27th / 28th January, following which the knockout stages will commence.
· The qualifying rounds shall be Singles V. Par, with qualifying positions for the knockout stages being determined by your Combined Plus or Minus score against the course from your 5 best cards over the course of the qualifying rounds.
· A shotgun start will operate on each Sunday morning. Meet at the shop @ 9 a.m. for a 9.30 a.m. start. This will hopefully make it easier for all competitors to meet and play every week. If for any reason this does not suit, you are free to play at any stage over the weekend by arranging with a fellow competitor at a time that suits.
· All players must submit their own individual scores via. the computer weekly.
· A league table will be posted each week on the notice-board in the computer room and also e-mailed to all competitors.
Date for the diary. The club is holding a table Quiz on Friday 24th in Standfords Inn dromahair. Team of 4 so get your team organised. A good night is sure to be had. Spot prizes on the night.