Sligo rugby club is inviting applications S for the position of senior women’s team head coach.
Connacht rugby has recently introduced a new women’s u21 league, which Sligo will be part of.
But the club also wants to revive its senior women’s side.
Application details are available now on sligorfc.ie.
This senior head coach role includes:
- Develop and implement a co-ordinated coaching programme for the senior women’s team.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of the Club’s agreed playing philosophy.
- Co-ordinate with the Football Committee and Senior Team Management on the recruitment and retention of players and coaches.
- Report to the Executive Committee on rugby matters and make recommendations on potential improvements and initiatives.
- Select and prepare the team for competition while also being aware of all administrative procedures regarding player registration and eligibility.
- To ensure a suitable S & C programme is in place and adhered to.
The qualifications and attributes of the successful applicant can be outlined as follows:
- Applicants need to have experience at senior club level with the relevant coaching qualifications.
- An understanding of the running of a Senior Rugby club.
- An in-depth knowledge and experience of rugby at the higher levels with a view to player recruitment and development.
Applications should be sent to:
Sligo RFC Hon. Secretary.
Email [email protected]
For more info, visit sligorfc.ie.