Tesco says it is condemning a second day of industrial action by workers in its Sligo store today.
The supermarket chain says the store will remain open despite what it describes as another unwarranted one day strike.
Mandate workers are taking to the picket line from 8am to 10pm in a row over issues such as pay and the removal of canteen and break room facilities.
In a statement to Ocean FM News, Tesco says it is calling on Mandate to follow procedures in place and refer any disputes to the Workplace Relations Commission.
Mandate Divisional Organiser for north west region, Ciaran Campbell, says workers have planned two more days of strike action in Sligo next Friday and Saturday the 21st and 22nd of December.
Speaking on the picket line this afternoon, Gerry Light, the Assistant General Secretary of Mandate, insisted the action by the workers has been more effective than their strike of last week.
While these workers on the picket line say they have got a good response from members of the public today.