Sligo boss Cathal Corey has named an unchanged starting fifteen for Sunday’s Connacht Semi-Final against Galway in Salthill.
Eoin McHugh retains his place at full-back, while Paddy O’Connor, Liam Gaughan and Cathal Henry are once again named on the half-forward line, after all impressed in the quarter-final defeat of London a month ago.
Sligo will, however, be without attacker Stephen Coen, after the St Mary’s forward suffered a cruciate knee ligament injury in a recent club game.
Coen came off the bench to kick two important points from play for the Yeats men in Ruislip.
The team is Aiden Devaney in goal, McHugh joins Charlie Harrison and Ross Donovan in the full-back line, with Neil Ewing, Adrian McIntyre and Gerard O’Kelly Lynch in the half-back line.
Niall Murphy partners captain Kevin McDonnell in midfield, while the full-forward line is Kyle Cawley, Pat Hughes and Adrian Marren.
Sligo boss Cathal Corey says Galway are among the best teams in the country…
Galway corner-back Eoghan Kerin says that they need to improve from their quarter-final defeat of Mayo…
Sunday’s game is live on Ocean FM in association with EJ Menswear.
Sligo Team to face Galway in the Connacht Semi-Final on Sunday.
- Aidan Devaney (Calry/St.Joseph’s)
- Charles Harrison (St.John’s)
- Eoin McHugh (St.Molaise Gaels)
- Ross Donovan (Eastern Harps)
- Neil Ewing (Drumcliffe Rosses Point)
- Adrian McIntyre (Tourlestrane)
- Gerard O’Kelly Lynch (St.Mary’s)
- Niall Murphy (Coolera Standhill)
- Kevin McDonnell (Castleconnor) – Captain
- Patrick O’Connor (St.Farnan’s)
- Liam Gaugham (Tourlestrane)
- Cathal Henry (Tourlestrane)
- Kyle Cawley (St.Mary’s)
- Pat Hughes (Geevagh)
- Adrian Marren (Curry)