“With advertising revenue’s generated by podcasts reaching €220million in 2017 – creating radio content has never been more relevant for our students!”
This one-day comprehensive radio and digital content course provides students with key needed to produce, present and edit their very own podcast.
TY RADIO Academy gives students a grounded introduction into the ever-changing world of multimedia journalism!
Students take part in a one-day interactive workshop with Ocean FM’s leading journalists and presenters. Students are mentored from pitch to production to create a 20-minute podcast for their class. Your students will become fully-fledged members of Ocean FM’s radio crew for one day, they are tasked to generate their own content, devise interview questions, assign roles, edit material and finally, master their own podcast for release on Ocean FM’s social media channels with a reach of over 50,000!
Skills developed by students taking part in TY RADIO are invaluable to a career in the media and transferable to all working environments.
They will hone skills in; teamwork, ideation, pitching, self-presentation, editing using audio software, scripting, investigative questioning, mastering and more!
- Minimum group booking of 10 – maximum bookings 25 per group.
- Groups can be batch booked and split over several dates.
- Students are given 45 minutes for lunch, they can either bring a packed lunch or purchase food at nearby shops and cafes.
- The course is based at Ocean FM, North West Business Park, Collooney, Co Sligo.
- Course duration – 10 am to 4 pm.
- Cost per student is €30. There is a 10% discount for bookings over 50 (i.e two group bookings with a max of 25 per group).
BOOK To book your school’s place contact email@example.com or call 071 9118100.